Global Bank requires a Regulatory Programme Manager - Regulatory Change
This role sits within the Regulatory Change Team within Markets and will be dedicated to the delivery of the regulatory change required to meet the SEC rules on Security Based Swap Dealer. This is a cross region and entity programme and is complex, with challenging delivery time lines.
The role holder works in partnership with Compliance and Legal to define, implement and monitor the programme deliverables. Engages with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure the smooth and effective delivery of change services.
- Knowledge of front to back processes in a sales and trading business with a focus on derivatives is essential
- Experience in running large Regulatory Programmes in particular for US Regulation (CFTC and/or SEC) in Capital Markets
- Able to build effective senior stakeholder relationships. Confidence to constructively challenge the agenda in order to help the business and technical teams deliver maximum value for each $ invested.
- Outstanding track record for successful delivery of significant and complex change programmes
- Detailed and demonstrable knowledge of end-to-end programme life cycle: business analysis, business and technical process change, test management, implementation and production transition.
- Highly energetic and resilient individual capable of managing significant programme budgets to quality, time and scope.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills, including business case development and benefits realisation.
- Very strong analytical and facilitation skills to ensure business needs and effective solutions can be quickly and clearly defined.
- Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness.
- Proven team building and leadership capabilities operating within a matrix organisation.
- Ability to operate across boundaries of location, business and technical change organisations, with broad infrastructure and business systems knowledge.
- Effective management of dependencies and interactions across associated and complimentary projects.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage Project Managers and BAs, locally and globally, to ensure the highest standards of project delivery are achieved.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.