International Bank is currently hiring a Regulatory Reporting Assurance Lead to join their London subsidiary. This role will be responsible for performing activities related to Regulatory reporting validation programs and quality assurance. You will also undertake completeness, accuracy and validity of regulatory reporting data quality by independently validating various regulatory reporting processes and take the Lead on all regulatory projects.
- Analysing and providing advice on the PRA (or equivalent) regulatory reporting implications of new and existing business
- Lead all regulatory reporting projects this may include new products developments, changes in regulatory reports resulting from changes regulations etc.
- Responsible for the initial write-up and compilation of Pillar 3
- Work closely and deputise (when required) with the Head of Regulatory Reporting in performing scenario analysis for capital and related requirements
- Review and validate regulatory reports before sending to regulators
- Ensuring the banks compliance and production of FSCS reporting is fully embedded, tested and fit for use when requested
- Develop and utilise a Monitoring Framework to identify regulatory developments affecting the bank across the UK
- Support with data request for ICAAP, ILAAP, and RRP compilation
- Ensure all regulatory reporting applications are up to date (including maintenance and regular updates from third party application providers
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the regulators. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements
- Ensure stressed risk measures are in line with best practice and meet regulatory requirements when required
- Proven Regulatory Reporting experience gained from another bank - ideally another International Bank/Subsidiary or SME Bank
- Strong knowledge of both capital and liquidity reporting requirements
- Extensive knowledge of bank and regulatory frameworks.
- Proven reg process improvements and project experience
- Previous knowledge of working with Lombard Risk (STB) reporting software - desirable.
- Good people management skills
This role will essentially be the Deputy Head of Regulatory Reporting for the bank so will entail covering for the Head of Reg Reporting when required. It will also involve regular interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally and is therefore essential you have strong interpersonal skills. The position offers hybrid remote flexible working culture and provides a career path to the Head of Regulatory Reporting role in the future.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.