A leading Investment Manager is looking for a transaction and trade reporting officer to join their regulatory reporting team. Due to increased demand from the various global regulators for transparency the firm has a growth opportunity in this area.
The role will liaise with teams in the US and across EMEA to deliver on their regulatory obligations.
- Assisting with MiFID II creation of new process and implementation.
- Responsibility for reporting and clearing exemptions
- Liaising with stakeholders globally.
- Provision of key MI to senior management
- Ideally an undergraduate degree
- Background in trade operations or reg reporting is desired.
- MiFID 2 experience and understanding of the imapct assessment would be highly desirable
- Team player
- Excelletn verbal and writtens skills are key