My Client is a consultancy operating within they London Insurance Market and they require a Data Project Manager for one of their Insurance clients as part of their IFRS 17 Programme
Candidates with proven experience
- Establishing Project Plan to deliver IFRS17 data requirements through a data team (data analysts and developers) to migrate data from multiple sources and map the data lineage and metadata stamping.
- Engaging finance and actuary units to interpret standards, identify data requirements, reconcile data contracts back to GAAP, engagement with business users to assess the completeness of data, identify gaps and issues and make assumptions based on understanding the business consequences.
- Delivery of full end to end flow of data, through creation of a BI data template, from sourcing, creating a conformed data contract through data processing to feed into group CWS.
- Defining outputs from developing data contract code to calculation function and full SDLC testing process including reconciliation testing (manual and auto).
- Insurance experiance is highly desirable
This is an urgent role with an immediate start based remotely
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.