A challenger bank is looking for a regulatory reporting specialist to join their team in London and Basingstoke.
- To provide strong support to the Head of Regulatory Reporting to deliver the full suite of PRA, EBA and Bank of England returns along with other Regulatory returns that are required as part of the banking licence application.
- Analyse the reporting requirements for CoRep, FinRep, Bank of England returns to identify the data and processes that will be required to deliver the returns. This covers a broad range of topics including Capital, RWA, Liquidity, Leverage ratio, Large Exposures, IFRS9, Balance sheet and P&L and statistical reporting.
- Analyse the existing business processes for regulatory reporting and work with data owners to enhance current solutions so that they meet the increased requirements of a fully licensed bank
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified/part qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Regulatory Reporting subject matter expert - knowledge of CRD IV and BOE regulations
- Track record in implementing regulatory returns and processes, ideally CoRep and/or FinRep, from data sourcing through to submission
- Strong data analysis skills including advanced Excel
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.