I am currently working with an International Bank, who are looking to hire a Regulatory reporting officer to join their team in London. They are interested in someone with extensive exposure to regulatory returns processes (and sign off) with the UK and European regulatory bodies.
- Liquidity, Capital, BT, ELS, COR001, FSA001 returns
- ICAAPM ILAAP and Pillar 3 input and review
- Automation and efficiencies in the regulatory reporting tools/processes
- Facing off to senior stakeholder where appropriate.
The desired candidate will have:
- 2-5 years in retail or corporate banking regulatory reporting.
- Liquidity, capital and statistical reporting exposure
- An education at degree level or above.
- Strong skills in both spoken and written English.
- Strong skills in both Word and Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who would like to join a growing team, which aims to support their development. If you would be keen to find out more about the position and the firm then apply today.