With increasing regulatory changes a leading investment bank is looking to hire a regulatory risk manager to support the implementation of the post-Brexit EEA target operating model. Working to deploy and remain compliant with both internal and external laws and regulations alongside identifying models that require recalibration/redevelopment and supporting senior management in understanding the impact of changes to regulatory standards.
- Supporting the GRA Europe senior management in understanding the potential impact of regulatory change and ensuring that the team remains compliant with new regulatory requirements.
- Reassessing the operational risks associated with the role, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- Addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with entity management and/or the appropriate department.
- The ability to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- Implementing the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with global head of compliance, global compliance officer, area compliance officer or local compliance officer.
- Insuring that all models have a complete and accurate model attestation against the CRR and relevant supervisory rules and guidance.
- Excellent skills in project management and addressing compliance with internal standards.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and the process by which they are changed and enforced.
- Previous experience that give a strong background in policy and finance.
- Good understanding of IRB model usage and regional model landscape.
- Proficiency in manipulation of large data sets and excellent understanding of credit risk related data.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain close working relationship with related parties.
- Assisting to develop and implement the changes in process, including policy and procedure.
- Ability to work as part of a team with key customers and stakeholders.