Top insurance firm is currently looking for a Reinsurance Accountant to join their expanding Finance and Operations team in London. The role will report into the Finance Data Manager and will provide all accounting support for their reinsurance contacts.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reinsurance movements are reported correctly.
- Liaising with the wider team members and stakeholders in ensuring the submission of collection notes to brokers and reinsurers. As well as regular communication with underwriters regarding potential recoveries.
- Sole responsibility to create and design a new improvement process to ensure no recoveries are missed.
- Strong involvement in assisting audit requirements in relation to both general accounting and reinsurance accounting.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Strong academic background
- Qualified accountant or extensive experience within a reinsurance role
- Prior experience within the London (re)insurance market
- Good knowledge and experience of reinsurance practices and terminology
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. The finance team is currently going through a period of growth and integration thus it is an exciting time to join.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.