My client is a renowned Private Bank with strong footprint across all major markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently seeking for a successful Relationship Manager to join their Intermediaries (EAM) team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of EAM/Family Office/Institutional clients within both the SEA or North Asia Markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking