My client is an award winning global bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. They possess a strong integrated network with their commercial, corporate and investment banking division. Being an organization which offers opportunities and has excellent staff welfare, they are currently seeking to expand their Relationship Management team for their Hong Kong markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Premier/Premier Private clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of Banking sales experience with a successful sales track record
- Possess the relevant CMFAS papers
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds and Treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.