My client is an award winning global bank with strong footprint across all dynamic markets. They possess a strong integrated network with their commercial, corporate and investment banking division. Being an organization which offers excellent opportunities and has competitive staff benefits, they are currently seeking to expand their Relationship Management team for their International and Emerging Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam) markets.
Candidates who are currently onshore RMs looking for a switch in markets are welcome to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to HNW clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of banking sales experience with a successful sales track record
- Possess the relevant CMFAS papers
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes such as: Equities, Bonds, Funds and Treasury products
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to Abigail at Abigail.email@example.com or +65 6597 5123 for a confidential discussion.