A unique FinTech firm operating in the SME lending space is looking to grow their sales capabilities in Singapore. This would be an excellent opportunity for professionals with experience in SME Financing who would be interested in venturing into the FinTech space.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts, building relationships with potential and existing borrowers.
This will involve the following tasks:
- Retain and extend relationships with SMEs to meet their financing needs.
- Generate and follow-up with inquiries and leads for SME lending.
- Contribute to the development, of marketing materials to optimize business opportunities and revenue generation.
- Atleast 3 years of experience in commercial banking / SME Financing in a sales or relationship management capacity.
- Excellent communications skills are essential.
- Ability to take ownership of targets and strategically plan to achieve them.
- A solution-oriented entrepreneurial mind set.