Leading Fin-Tech business based in the City of London is currently searching for a proven revenue accountant. This role has been created through an expansion of their operations and the organisation offers excellent work life balance, benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the revenue flowing from the billing systems into the internal system and Accounts Receivable/Revenue collection reconciliations.
- Identify control weaknesses and leakage points and design appropriate controls and reconciliations to ensure completeness
- Develop and automate month end reporting suite around revenue
- Work with Product team and Sales Ops to:
- Develop and document a suite of monthly controls including reconciliations and dashboards to highlight discrepancies on a timely basis
- Improve real-time/daily controls to allow proactive management of billing/revenue data flows ahead of reporting cycles
- Specify criteria to automate remaining manual billing and revenue processes Billing Central and then into the internal system
- Proven Revenue Accounting experience within your current role
- Strong knowledge of GAAP Revenue Recognition
- Advanced Excel Skills including the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Proven system interface testing and validation experience
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Currently studying or completed accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Knowledge of Net Suite systems (Preferable but not essential)
This role involves regular interaction with cross functional teams and key stakeholders and it is therefore essential that you have strong interpersonal skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking for a role where they can take ownership in a growing technology organisation which will offer opportunities to progress into a management role in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.