An international banking organisation with a strong presence in London are looking for a Risk administrator to join their London function.
Key Responsibilities will be focused around supporting the risk function in any legal documentation and other tasks required.
- This person will ideally have 2-4 years of experience in a financial services role
- A legal/paralegal background to help with drafting
- Knowledge of how retail and corporate banks operate.
- Excellent English langauge skills
- Able to face off to key stakeholders in the business.