Excellent opportunity with one of the world’s largest independent commodities trading houses.
- Daily trading P&L generation and reporting to traders and management.
- Daily validation of trade economics of trades done against trade recaps or executed contracts.
- Monitor VAR consumption against VAR limits and report breaches.
- Liaison with risk manager on in-house system developments.
- Analysis of the key drivers of P&L and reconciliation against trader's estimates.
- Daily exposure reconciliation with traders.
- Daily reconciliation of futures contracts between exchange statements and in-house trading systems.
- Month end cost verification with operations and accounting.
- Invoice verification generated by operators.
- Review, investigate and resolute month end breaks between in-house system trading results and accounting.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or Mathematics. Polytechnic or diploma holder qualifications with relevant experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the physical commodities trading sector in lightends or refined products, specialising in naphtha is highly desirable.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese to liaise with the business stakeholders.
- Strong excel is must.