Are you an analytical individual with an understanding of operational risk frameworks? Want to help shape and enhance the way a leading Global Insurer operates? If so, we want to hear from you.
Eames are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst based in Surrey. This is a hands - on Risk Management role with direct reporting to the CRO.
- Managing and monitoring risks across the group function with preparation of reports to senior management. This will include emerging risks, risk and controls and ORSA reports
- Support the development of a Risk Management framework
- Assist with regulatory requirements, particularly concerning Solvency II and the production of the ORSA
- Foundational understanding of risk management / ERM within the insurance industry or financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in risk management and risk mitigation
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.