An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Risk Analyst to join a highly reputable London Insurer.
The Risk Analyst will assist in managing risk through facilitating the identification, measurement, monitoring and reporting of risk. You will work closely with the Senior Risk Analyst, will be responsible for the effective running of much of the quarterly risk and controls process and will also be involved in the production of risk analyses and other areas of Risk Management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting in running the quarterly SOX/controls sign off process
- Liaising with control owners and risk owners and updating risk and control templates
- Developing Key Risk Indicators
- Analysing risk exposures and issues
Knowledge and experience:
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with all areas of business and all areas of management/staff
- Experience in producing reports
- Some experience in the insurance industry will be advantageous, especially understanding of data relating to any of underwriting, claims, credit control, or finance.
- Computer literate and able to develop a understanding of in-house systems
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.