- Lead the risk and control process
- Support and deliver on a range of risk management tools and reports.
- Work and liaise with a range of stakeholders, gathering key information, including reviewing the risk register and risk appetites.
- Contribute to strategic, thematic reviews of key risk areas.
- Support the business in response to regulatory engagement.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Good understanding on the General Insurance market
- Understanding of Risk Management, including knowledge of Risk concepts and approaches.
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of working in a Risk Management function
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.