You will join an international speciality insurer and re-insurer which hold a market leading presence in its sector. This firm is experiencing substantial growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
- Production of reports for the group wide operational risk committee
- Carrying out independent operational risk reviews to provide assurance and quality control
- Driving forward the implementation of the group wide risk system
- Liaising with and reporting to senior stakeholders within the business on risk issues
- Assisting in the production of the ORSA, maintaining risk policies, putting in place emerging risk process
- preparing some risk reporting dashboards
- Strong experience within an insurance risk function
- Experience within Financial Services is essential
- Educated to degree level
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.