The Risk Analyst will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the provision of Risk Management information to support the ORSA process.
- Produce the papers for the bi-weekly Risk and Compliance committee meetings.
- Co-ordinate the quarterly risk and control assessment process.
- Collate and report quarterly risk appetite metrics
- Highlight and report emerging Risks.
- Work alongside the compliance, underwriting and exposure management functions.
- Educate to degree level or equivalent
- 2+ years work experience in a Risk or Compliance function
- Insurance experience highly desirable.
- Strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.