A leading Lloyds Syndicate are seeking a Risk Analyst to join their growing Risk team. The incumbent will support the on-going development, re-design and implementation of the Risk Management framework.
- Working alongside the Senior Risk Manager to develop the new Risk Register
- Challenge and develop business processes
- Review and Identify controls providing relevant MI to assess their effectiveness.
- Maintenance of an effective incident management process
- Awareness of new and emerging risks to the business.
- Awareness of regulatory and industry risk management developments
- Risk the profile of risk management and risk culture across the business
- 1+ years Insurance experience working within a Risk or controls functions
- String verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to question and challenge processes and people across the business, presenting considered views and findings
- Work cooperatively and flexibly with other team members
- Ability to set and meet challenging goals.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.