A leading international bank based in London is looking for Risk Analyst to join their team in London.
- Prepare reports and analysis supporting documentation for various risk committees and meetings within the business.
- Respond to requests from rating agencies, regulator and auditors.
- Assisting in Stress Testing matters and regulatory reporting.
- Representing function in regular meetings with senior management.
- Master degree in analytical/ economics subject.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Risk Analyst role within market risk functions.
- Very good understanding of credit derivatives, model simulation.
- Very good IT skills: VBA is a must, Python or R will be a plus.
- Strong delivery focus to meet the deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Effective team work skills.
- No visa sponsorship provided.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.