An exciting fintech who are in the early stages of their journey is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative candidate with a fantastic grounding in risk and compliance to join their function. This is a great opportunity to be integral in shaping the direction of a new business.
- Face off with FCA to assist the business in gaining a licence.
- Implement the framework for risk and compliance from scratch (policies, procedures, risk assessments etc.)
- Write and deliver the training protocol to the entire business.
- Grow and develop the function as the business grows
- 5+ years of risk&compliance experience within financial services (ideally sometime within the FCA)
- Experience in assisting a firm to gain licensing from the FCA
- Experience in a start-up/fintech is strongly desirable.
- Strong stakeholder engagement across the entire business
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.