A leading international broker is currently seeking a Risk Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Provide industry expert risk assessment services for customers and business partners
- Deliver custom consulting services to customers including identifying exposures with significant loss potential and investigation of cause/effect of major losses
- Work closely with underwriting, claims, and clients to promote risk control services and develop solutions for their needs
- Developing and implementing customer service strategies that reduce loss and improve customer operations.
- University graduate or equivalent insurance professional qualifications, preferably with background in Engineering
- At least 7 years’ insurance experience in Risk Engineering/Loss Prevention
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.