My consulting client is looking for a Governance PM for a project to run the build out of a governance framework at an investment bank. Responsibilities;
- Review and map out the governance around each of the key operational risk
- Review memberships of key committees to ensure consistency
- Draft procedures on the process to follow to establish each type of Committee
- Undertake review of committee effectiveness ensuring committee meets relevant charter / Standard requirement
- Create Governance Guide
- Extensive Governance experience, Programme/Project Management, Risk and Controls
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.