A top tier bank is currently looking for a Project Manager working directly for Risk IBOR Transition Programme Director and Programme Manager supporting the cross programme initiatives, driving consistency in approach. The successful candidate Will provide Project Management support to deliver any key responsibilities from the above 2 managers, which can include the following:
- Change and impact assessment (SA3)
- Definition of Risk sub-function TOMs ensuring F2B discipline / interlocks
- Risk specific functional approval for recruitment
- Co-ordination of SME input to Risk papers across sub-functions (e.g. RMM, Board, etc.)
- Co-ordination of presentations for stakeholders across Risk (global / regions)
- Any ad hoc queries to Risk from regulators, internal stakeholders, etc.
- Cost tracking and control
- Dynamic project milestone management
- Weekly cross sub-function Project Working Groups
- Programme level risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions management
- Risk communication strategy
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.