A global top tier bank is currently looking to build out their Treasury and Liquidity Department in Warsaw, Poland.
This team has more of a Risk/Change requirement for the business and assists in the build and implementation of new risk tools that are used on a global level.
- MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Data Science, Econometrics, Physics or similar.
- 1+ year of experience in a role within Data Science, Risk Change, Market Risk, Risk Management.
- Experience in a consultancy or tier 1 bank would be preferable.
- Programming languages: R, Python, Matlab, VBA, SQL etc.
- Ability to work as a part of the team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent/Good knowledge of both written and spoken Polish and English.
If this role is of interest to you please apply below or contact me for more information.