The incumbent will;
- Help define and lead the Risk teams approach to management of the Enterprise Risk Framework.
- Define and drive with the Group CRO Risk Strategy, distribution, Underwriting and claims management
- Build strong relationships with Underwriting departments, underwriting management, business development and claims teams.
- Review and analyse the business plans
- Monitor the Risk Appetite Framework and ensure measures are appropriate, robust and aligned to the business strategy.
- Work alongside the Analytics and Validation tea,
- Carry out Stress and Scenario Testing
- Conduct deep dive reviews to understand emerging risks.
- 4+ years professional experience ideally within the Lloyd's Market working within a Risk Management or Capital Modelling function
- Strong Report writing skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent / appropriate professional qualification
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.