Job title: Risk Manager
We are looking for a Risk professional to take on a new management position within a London market syndicate. This role reports directly into the Head of Risk, to liaise with managers and senior managers of all departments to improve understanding, development and implementation of the quantitative aspects of the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the validation exercises for the International entities;
- Working closely with the business to manage the annual reverse stress test exercise
- Facilitating the production and review of operational risk scenarios
- Managing two direct reports (a Senior Quantitative Risk Analyst and Quantitative Risk Analyst); and
- Performing more general quantitative risk analysis at the request of the business.
- Familiarise and take responsibility for the production of strategic risk metrics in order that candidate may scrutinise the results ahead of being shared with the Head of Risk/CRO.
- Familiarisation of the validation exercises, engaging with current team to ensure that next material validation exercise is completed smoothly.
- Review and update, where appropriate, pass/fail criteria for validation tests
Skills and Experience Specification:
Knowledge of stochastic methods in capital modelling environments.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking quantitative risk analysis (including Internal Model validation assessments, RST and other stress test exercises).
- Strong IT literacy - MS Excel is necessary and use of capital modelling software is key.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse, summarise and convey complex information.
- Actuarial qualifications and/or previous experience of working with actuaries would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and organise own role effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential to work with the risk team and the wider business.
For more information on this opportunity, please email: email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.