A risk support analyst role has arisen within an International bank based in London. This bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation as a leading provider in the markets they operate in.
Reporting to the head of risk and working along with the risk management team, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient and insightful risk reporting, analysis, data reconciliation and guarantee the quality of risk data inputted into the risk information system.
Key duties are as follows:
- Enhance the automation and design of Risk reporting System in Access database using VBA+SQL.
- Maintain efficient and insightful risk reporting, analysis and data reconciliation.
- Responding to business changes and to the requirements of internal stakeholders and senior management and safeguard the quality of risk data input into RMRS (Risk Management Reporting System) used to ensure that risks taken by the bank are monitored and reported correctly
- Provide (at local and regional level) credit risk exposure information on counterparties and product lines to the business, risk teams and operations with additional analysis and commentary where necessary.
- Thorough investigation and analysis of all excesses to identify breaches (whether technical, genuine or by other means) in credit risk policy and report it to credit team.
- Identify transaction mapping issues, booking errors (such as missing risk transfer or incorrect transfer) and liaise with the RMs, HO, credit officers and operations to resolve the issue when required.
- Contribute to the BRC MI Pack, risk appetite reporting and other various related analysis.
- Fully understand the credit System "IBM Algo" and contribute in addressing/monitoring issues raised by RMs and Credit team to risk system team at HO.
The ideal candidate will match the following description
- University degree in Finance or relevant subjects.
- Advance MS Excel including
- VBA code
- MS Access database including modelling
- Report writing skills
- Understanding of "IBM Algo"
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Influential, with strong reasoning and negotiation skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.