You will be required primarily to identify, monitor and where necessary challenge the function’s non-financial risk. Additionally to design, implement and monitor the implementation of controls and risk mitigation strategies of business and infrastructure functions. This will include: disaster, technology and infrastructure failure and other business disruption risks.
You will be required to do the following:
- Serve as the risk subject matter expert to business and infrastructure units.
- Advise the business and infrastructure functions on developing and implementing riskbased business resilience strategies for their business processes, including outsourced processes, and achieving continuous improvement by proactively adapting to the changing risk, business and regulatory environment.
Other responsibilities will be;
- Business continuity planning and development of recovery solutions
- Business testing
- Call Tree & Emergency communications
- Awareness training
- Conduct targeted risk-based reviews of business continuity plans and testing performed by 1st line businesses on risks and controls
- Refining UK business continuity plans into a consolidated / aggregated view based upon the detailed functional developing risk reporting for UK
- Ensuring appropriate oversight for restructured organisation(s) in UK
- Tracking progress of risk mitigation
- Analyse, test & challenge the accuracy, relevance and completeness of reported information in order to validate the resilience of the business and infrastructure functions.
- Operational planning and risk management skills
- Proven experience as a risk SME and “thought leader” in relevant disciplines
- Good understanding of business processes
- Subject matter expertise in business continuity and crisis management
- Risk management
- Developing and managing improvement processes and tools