Eames Consulting Group are working in partnership with a leading insurer who are keen to hire a Risk Surveyor to support them in delivering market leading risk management services and solutions to their clients.
This is a home-based tole with regular travel to clients premises across Greater Birmingham & West Midlands, occasional national travel would be required.
- Supporting SME Regional accounts.
- Delivering Risk Engineering & Assessment through surveying & technical advice predominantly across Fire, Security, Property, BI & Liability.
- Management of own personal caseload.
- Assessing risk virtually & in-person.
- Presenting risk improvements to underwriters.
It's essential you have experience in survey reporting and good knowledge/understanding of up-to-date Health & Safety legislation.
In return you will receive a company car, competitive salary and flexible benefits package, generous holiday allowance and a supportive business unit.
If interested please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.