I'm currently working with an insurer who are looking to bring on board an experienced claims adjuster to assist on the smooth transition into run-off on a number of books of business. The role will be based in London and will work closely with the current Head of Claims/Claims Director.
It is essential you have:
- A minimum of 5 years run-off experience
- Knowledge of long tail Lloyd's London market Casualty claims
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on data
- Current experience of Commutation of Policies
If you have experience commensurate to the above and you would like to discuss this in more detail please contract me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.