My Client is urgently seeking a Salesforce CTA for an IMMEDIATE START. Please see the requirements below for further detail and apply if you are able to commit to an immediate start.
- Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Has an advanced understanding of SFDC tools and leads development activities
- Knowledge of SFDC architecture
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Contributes to best practice definitions
- Critically reviews work of other team members
- Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
- Expands knowledge of insurance industry and processes/tools
- Leads and participates in project teams
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
- Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as commercial, auto insurance etc.
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Customer service orientation.
Salesforce CTA Certified
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Adaptable to frequent change
- Participates and leads effectively in a team environment
- Decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
Leading without line authority - must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
Experience and Skills:
- Many years of relevant industry experience
- Many years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.