Our client, a renowned physical commodities processing and trading entity is seeking an SAP oriented Business Analyst to help deliver the localisation of a global technology road map.
Representing the Regional Technology organisation the business analyst will work closely with business partners across production and supply chain units to scope out and document requirements pertaining to the SAP ECC implementation program.
Essential skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Expertise having previously delivered SAP ECC implementations
- Prior experience understanding plant processing and supply chain technology solutions
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
- Proficiency in business level Mandarin, Bahasa and English will be highly advantageous.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known trading institution.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.