SAS Data Analyst
Initial 6 Month Contact
I am currently recruiting for a SAS Data Analyst for my consultancy client for their banking client within risk modelling. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of utilising a SAS tool to extract, analyse and interpret complex data sets, in the financial sector. This is an initial 6 month contract, on a long term project paying around £400/day (Inside IR35).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Data extraction and cleaning - Utlising SAS programming skills to extract, clean and manipulate large and complex datasets
- Risk Modelling - Designing developing and implementing risk models using SAS tools to assess and quantify various risks - credit, market and operational risk
- Statistical Analysis - perform validation of risk models, ensuring accuracy, reliability and compliance within regulatory guidelines
- Extensive experience working as a SAS Data Analyst
- SAS programming and data manipulation
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.