A global top tier bank based in London is looking for Scenario Development Manager.
- Lead market and economic analysis to ensure that stress scenario library is suited for risk management purposes.
- Lead calibration of stress scenarios.
- Cooperate with risk analytics team to ensure that stress methods are in line with with best practice and meet regulatory requirements.
- Support other team members and regions.
- Transforms business strategies and questions into practical stress testing approach to improve decisions.
- Contribute to implementation and delivery of stress scenario results.
- Guide methodology team to create tools supporting risk factor enhancement process.
- Transform high level macro and market events into appropriate scenarios for risk mitigation.
- Work with a large number of stakeholders across the business.
- University degree and/or PhD in scientific subject.
- At least 6 plus years of experience in similar role.
- Previous experience in analysis of economics, financial markets, risk management and/or traded risk.
- Very good understanding of advanced risk managements across wide portfolio of assets.
- Good understanding of financial products, e.g derivatives, macro-economics, econometrics and financial markets.
- Financial engineering skills.
- Team management experience.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience interacting with regulators will be a plus.
- No visa sponsorship provided.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.