Scrum Master required by financial services firm in Surrey to coach the development teams globally to work towards an environment of continuous improvement of the development lifecycle.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for establishing a lean agile culture and assist teams in executing Agile practices contributing to continuous improvement.
Due to the nature of the role, the Scrum Master will need the following experience:
- Experience as a Scrum Master on software development
- Extensive Agile within service-oriented environments
- Experience with iterative development, including burndown metrics, backlog tracking, velocity, and task definition.
- Previous experience working with distributed development teams
- Experience with JAMA, JIRA, Confluence advantageous
- Microsoft Technology experience preferred (advantageous if also experience with Oracle db and Java)
This is an urgent role, so please apply below ASAP.