Leading financial technology firm is seeking an experienced Security Analyst with a strong networking background to join their growing team. The firm in question provides technology solutions into the FS sector and in a period of growth and expansion.
The role of Security Analyst will be responsible for the hands-on management and security of the LAN/WAN infrastructure. You will maintain and deploy network security systems taking a key role in the proactive upkeep and performance improvement of the network.
To be considered for the role of Security Analyst you will have:
- Strong background in Network Security and wider IT security
- Experience with Firewalls, ideally checkpoint
- Experience with F5 configurations
- Experience with SIEMs and switching
- Strong network service and protocols
This is a key role joining an established team. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.