Our client, a prestigious consultancy, is seeking a Security Architect as its Cyber Practice experiences substantial growth in 2019.
As a Security Architect you will work across both public and private sector clients and in all areas of information security.
Key requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Defining the end-to-end security architecture and solution for a project or programme, creating Conceptual, Logical and Implementation Architecture views to align to business needs
- Working with architects and developers to deliver leading edge solutions in identity management, network and infrastructure protection, cloud security, security monitoring, network segregation.
- Broad information security knowledge, with relevant qualifications
- Track-record delivering security solutions for large-scale infrastructure or integration programmes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
The ability to travel to client sites is also essential for the successful completion of this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.