My client, a digitally savvy virtual bank, is looking for a security expert to join their growing team in Hong Kong. Their aim is to become a leading virutal bank providing customers with digital banking products and services.
Key areas for this role is taking a hands on apprpoach in designing, building and maintaining the computer systems and providing recommendations on ways to improve the security of the company's computers.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of a company’s computer system.
- You will anticipate all of the moves and tactics that hackers will use to try and gain unauthorized access to the computer system.
- You will constantly stay current on the latest developments both on the security end and the attacking end.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the company’s systems.
- You must learn who has access and where the weak points of the systems are.
- You must recommend ways to improve and update the security of the company’s computers.
- You must be able to recommend ways to improve a system’s security through both hardware and software.
- You will set user policies and protocols, monitor them, and enforce them.
- You will also set up countermeasures that protect the system when an unauthorized user attempts to gain access to the system.
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable.
- Holder of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications is a bonus.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
If you are interested in applying for this role or interested in hearing more information, please apply below or contact me directly.