My client, a small but growing management consultancy, is seeking a Lead Security Architect to join its growing technology transformation practice as they build their cyber security capability across numerous industries, but specifically, their existing Energy, Utilities & CNI (Critical National Infrastructure) portfolio.
The successful Security Architect will:
- Successfully deliver Operational Technology (OT) security strategy and roadmaps
- Be the lead design authority for all OT security matters covering systems within the SCADA environment
- Design effective & robust OT security architecture controls and patterns in line with relevant client policies, standards, legal and regulatory obligations, industry good practice and UK Government guidance
- Be discreet and consultative in their style and approach.
Ideal candidates will likely:
- Possess academic excellence as well as sound and broad information security knowledge, relevant qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA) and a track-record of delivering security solutions for large-scale infrastructure or integration programmes
- Come from a consultancy background
- Have a demonstrable record working with developers to deliver leading edge solutions in identity management, network and infrastructure protection, cloud security, security monitoring, network segregation etc., to defend against some of the most advanced threats and capable threat actors.
- Have between 7 and 15 years' experience in Security-focused roles.
Please apply now to learn more.
Key words: Security Architecture, Operational Technology, Architecture, Cyber resilience, CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA, information security, Energy, Utilities, cyber security
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.