A global insurance company is seeking information security specialists to:
- To safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Global information and data, and the security of infrastructure and applications.
- To provide IT Security consultancy and guidance Global function, its internal and external customers and suppliers to ensure business needs can be delivered in a secure manner, adhering to Information Risk policies and standards
- To advocate for Information Security across the business
- Specific skills / experience include, but not limited to:
- Information Security and Assurance, IT Governance, Penetration Testing, Emerging Technology Monitoring.
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, GEGIT, QCA desirable
- A sound understanding of British and International Security Standards (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, NIST and CIS) relevant Privacy legislation (especially Data Protection Act 1998) and regulatory obligations (e.g. PCI/DSS, FCA, PRA).
This is an urgent requirement, please submit an application ASAP to be considered
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.