My client, a cyber security consultancy, is seeking an experienced Security Engineer to:
- Install new version of Qualys connector for all customers
- Upgrade current connectors in customer instances (Smart & Flex)
- Uninstall old connectors from customers where connectors have been superseded
- View connector memory settings and ensure all connectors have enough provisioned
- Update Loggers
- Remove any remaining ArcSight resources causing performance issues.
- Remove all unnecessary Scheduled Tasks within the Managers (performance impacting)
- Check to see if there are any remaining Invalid Resources
- Help the SOC out with any issues as they arise on the platform and manage tickets through the change management process.
The successful Security Engineer will have a demonstrable record performing th above duties on the Arcsight platform.
Please apply now if you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered.
Key Words: Arcsight, Security Engineer, SIEM, Security Incident Event Management, Sentinel, Arcsight, Security Operations, Security, Cyber Security, Log Management, Arcsight Engineer, Security Engineer, SIEM Specialist
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.