My client, a global asset manager, is seeking an Azure Security Engineer to join its Security Engineering function on a long-term contractual basis, as they seek to move legacy systems to the Cloud, primarily in Azure.
Successful Security Engineers will:
- Have detailed knowledge of security vulnerability identification, remediation, and reporting
- Have good knowledge of privileged access management, vulnerability management, secrets management and access control
- Practical experience in deploying, managing, and troubleshooting IaaS/PaaS workloads
- Have experience using PowerShell (or similar) to interact with Azure
- Understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SOC2
- Posses demonstrable experience lifting and shifting applications into theCkoud at FTSE 100 companies.
Please apply now to be considered and find out more!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.