Security operations analyst, is required by leading company to work as part of an international cyber defence programme.
You will be brought in to assist with the establishment, development and day to day cyber security operations. This will be achieved by participating in various projects defined in the security road map.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Security end point architecture experience, more specifically with Win7, Win 10, Server 2008, 2012 & Linux Redhat.
- Good general understanding of threat analysis and detection (e.g. Net-Gen Malware, Threat Modelling, Security Policies/Concepts).
- Extensive incident response and recovery techniques, with a broad range of tools experience (SIEM)
- Strong knowledge and experience of IPS/IDS & Firewalls.
- Must have excellent understanding of Infrastructure technologies in relation to cyber security specifically.
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch ASAP.