The Security Operations team of a leading financial services organisation requires a Service Transition Lead to provide security product support, security incident management, Security vulnerability remediation and security metrics reporting for the group.
- Assisting in the implementation of a Target Operating Model for the Managed SIEM (QRadar) and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Documenting the security incident management / CSIRT process and obtaining sign-off from the key stakeholders (i.e. Information Security, GTIS management and Business stakeholders).
- Creation and maintenance of KPI's and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the SIEM / SOC service.
- Establishing a reconciliation process between the assets in the SIEM vs the Asset inventory system and assets discovered using BMC ADDM. Aim is to ensure that new assets are identified and onboarded into the SIEM to maintain coverage.
Successful candidates will possess:
- 5+ years of experience in an IT Operations environment
- Good documentation skills (e.g. Word and PowerPoint)
- Good Excel skills (e.g. charts, pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
- Experience developing operational KPI's and MI.
- Technical background in either Cyber Security or IT Infrastructure (Unix / Windows / Networks / Database / Web)
- Self-starter with experience working in busy, high pressured environment
Financial Services experience is preferred but not essential
An ITIL certification would be advantageous
Target Operating Model, IT Operations, SIEM, QRadar, Security Operations Centre, SOC, Security Incident Management, CSIRT, Information Security, ITIL, Pivot Tables, vLookups, Infrastrucutre, Cyber Security, Unix, Networks,
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.