Security Operations Manager
South Coast (Hybrid)
Our client is an award winning and vibrant financial services provider, with an incredible vision for the future. The leading UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people's positive lifestyle choices. They are looking for a Security Operations Manager to support the CISO with the implementation of the Information Security Strategy and protecting the company and its member's data. The role will include leading a team of security analyst and a service delivery manager to reduce Cyber Security Risks as well as developing the framework for the company's future direction of security operations.
As the Security Operations Manager you will be :
- Use your established leadership and management skills to manage deliver key security projects in line with InfoSec and Cyber security strategy and Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Have the ability to perform cyber risk assessments by developing metrics to demonstrate risk posture to Senior Management and ability to conduct internal audits
- Provide expert professional advice as the Security Operations Manager across the company on Information and Cyber Security with training and awareness sessions
- Use previous Security management skills to ensure all the IT assets are protected from Cyber-attacks and monitor potential security threats
- Maintain compliance with ISMS, Regulatory requirements and Information Security best frameworks to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the Information Systems
- Be able to communicate with the internal stakeholders and external bodies
Key skills needed :
- Experience in a SOC environment so that you can draw meaningful conclusions from the SOC reports
- Degree or professional security qualifications and certifications such as MSc, CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
- Experience working in Cyber Security and hands-on experience of configuring security tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience; production of policy/standards/project documentation
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing information security initiatives
- Understanding of security frameworks (e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST), Data Protection and regulatory compliance (e.g. FCA, ICO, PRA, GDPR)
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out, apply today using the apply now button!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.