My client, a leading bank, is seeking a Security Operations Manager to manage their MSSP and other vendor relationships on an initial 6 month contract.
Essential criteria includes:
- Detailed working knowledge of ITIL framework and Business Continuity practices.
- In-depth knowledge of technical security solutions covering areas such as data leakage prevention, Security Information and Event Management, anti-malware, vulnerability management, threat assessment, encryption, Public Key Infrastructure, and cloud computing.
- Experience coordinating and supporting incident handling and remediation
- Extensive experience in IT Security Operations in large organisations, preferably banks.
- Experienced in leveraging core security and infrastructure technologies during investigations like firewall logs, network security tools, malware detonation devices, proxies, or IPS/IDS
- Proven ability to analyse and identify common application and network based attacks
- Practical experience of computer operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX/Linux
This role sits OUTSIDE of IR35 and is urgent, please apply now to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.