A global insurance company is seeking a Security Solutions Architect to develop and deliver fit for purpose security designs for technologies in line with requirements, standards and strategies
Key accountabilities include
- Ensuring alignment on IT security architecture and security technology direction across Business and IT Leaders.
- Accountable for understanding project requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements within a significant area of the organisation.
- A track record in architectural disciplines with a specific security focus. More particularly, will have had broad experience in and exposure to a wide range of security technology and services.
- Within a business change programme, manages the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the programme.
The ideal candidate will have / posses:
- Experience with vulnerability management on prem and in the cloud.
- Experience with Azure and Azure identity
- Strong grasp of ITIL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.